NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
ArchAngel

[LD] Operation Sherlock

Guys we are brand New To Malden We are gonna be Operating here on Malden Helping out in any way we can. We dont know many things that are going on here on Malden. So we are just gonna do what ever we can do to help out where we are needed.

KEYNOTES 

Welcome back everyone to another mission on Malden. Now even though our last mission was successful we weren't able to locate the Civilians on the island and they were killed so as of late we are not getting help from the locals. So we need to show them that we are capable of saving people. A couple of days ago Nato had a Blackfoot Crash into a forest somewhere on Malden. (Map will be updated with Position Sunday) . We are gonna go and investigate the crash and see if their is anything of importance. Hopefully the Pilot is still there and hasn't been captured yet.

MISSION & EXECUTION

Time: Day
Task
: Investigate Heli Crash, Locate Pilot 

ROE(Rules Of Engagement): Yellow
Main body: 2-3 Mixed Weapons team
Intercept Team: 
Recon: Possible
Insertion: Truck/Heli
Extraction: Truck/Heli

Uniform for use in Theater: Tryks Uniforms
Recommended Equipment: 5.56 and Above
Required Roles: RolePlayer

COMMUNICATION CHANNELS

Command: 121 short range  33 long range

ARES  - (MAIN BODY) -121.1

POSEIDON - (INTERCEPT TEAM) - 121.2

APOLLO - (CAS) - 50 long range

HERMES - (RECON) - 121.3 team 121 for relaying info. 33 Long range (when applicable)

SQUAD LEADERS / SPECIAL ROLES

Alpha Team Lead
Alpha Team Medic: 

Bravo Team Lead: 
Bravo Team Medic:

Recon/Overwatch:

Radio Operator:

Air Support/Transport:

Zeus (Command Only): 

RISKS - CONCERNS - NOTES

Expected enemy strength: Medium to high
Anti-air concerns: None
Support: None
Weather Report
Additional Information:

On 23/08/2017 at 7:59 AM, Farsight said:

IF I can make it, i'd like to run a SAR bird with @VikingAus, if he wants to.

I'd be down for that

i should be there since i have the day off.