NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Menos

Hello from across the pond!

Hello!

My name is Menos, a 22 year old dutch guy. I've been looking for a good place to have fun playing Arma (and perhaps other random games too) while taking the game serious, but not too serious. From your description and mission it seems like this is the perfect place for just that! I saw you guys have operations on Saturday nights (US time). That's something I won't likely be able to join as it's in the middle of the night for me. But hopefully there is enough action around the clock for me to enjoy. Tomorrow I will post my application for hire and pop into the Teamspeak while downloading the mods.

Feel free to poke me if you see me around. I might be a little quiet/hesitant at first, but once I loosen up I get more vocal.

I hope to see you all around!