NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Farsight

sitrep SITREP 11/6/2017

Group update: - Over the last few months we have had some new members join our ranks and have already made a positive impact to the groups growth and development. We have also begun developing and improving the way we conduct ourselves during operations and personally, however there is still a of work to be done .

Mod Update: - Currently the RHS packs can be used however bear in mind that they aren't currently on the servers so expect some issues when using any RHS equipment or vehicles. Also I am open to mod suggestions but this does not mean that any and everything will be "accepted". 

Our mod list has grown exponentially since the group was originally founded, and I think it could do with a trim up, however if you think it's fine where it is, then say so. Also I am open to mod suggestions but this does not mean that any and everything will be "accepted". 

Issues: - The last few weeks I've noticed some friction between members, as well as a lack of interest from some others. Conflict is inevitable, we're human after all, however we are also here for each other. If anyone does have a problem then let us know, we can and will help anyone no matter how trivial it might seem. 

Final Notes: - Each and everyone of you makes this group what it is. It's your contributions of time, effort and understanding that really make us unique and push forwards to new goals. Lets start to focus on improving ourselves, growing as a group and individuals and continue down the path we're on.

• Like 1

I'm open to trimming the mods a bit. Sucks that RHS misbehaves so much. Any chance of doing NI Arms All in One would make my day. 

*After looking around maybe just a couple of the rifle packs, IDK*

Edited by Trauma
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if there is a mod for it out there... or if it is even an mod issue or something that can be done with how the server is set up but:  is there a way to "unlock" behavior options so they aren't tied to the role selection. For example... make it so an operator can administer blood.  To be honest... that's the only thing I can think of that even has to do with role selection and even that I only overheard someone tell Gidget the other night he couldn't give blood to Cyphas because Gidget wasn't in the Medic slot.  Otherwise... we're going to have to trust ourselves to be responsible with role selection.  :|

Just an idea.

4 hours ago, Trauma said:

I'm open to trimming the mods a bit. Sucks that RHS misbehaves so much. Any chance of doing NI Arms All in One would make my day. 

*After looking around maybe just a couple of the rifle packs, IDK*

I agree with Trauma here.  Probably could cut some mod-packs down.  Should definitely look into the NIArms Arsenal though :D  IMO, probably should have more weapons/vehicle packs than anything being that we're a PMC.  Maybe get rid of the NATO/RUS Weapons and static ships for starters