NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
VikingAus

Dungeons and Dragons

ISoon I am going to do a dungeons and dragons campaign on roll20. I am going to allow up to 6 people join thiss but these people must be serious about and not screwing around the whole time. 

It will be run during once week on days in which i would be available to do it. Most likely on a thursday and friday (one week thursday, one week friday) about 10am AEST(go look for yourself for your timezone. Tip its usually 12pm or 1pm for operations)

Any character is allowed as long as its level 1. We will be playi g the 5e edition however so keep that in mind. If you wanna be apart of this, go and make a character at:

https://orcpub2.com

Any charcter thats to over the top for a level 1 character will not be allowed and you be asked to re roll that (for example, a human fighter with 20 strength, 20 dex, etc) i will not be allowing feats eithet in this campaign.

I would also like for people to go into depth with there characters and add backgrounds. They dont have to be long. Aswell as flaws and personal traits, etc. Try to use that imagination you have. If you are having trouble with background ideas there are generators online that will help with ideas. Note, if you just leave the area blank it to will not be accepted. 

Once you believe your character is ready please leave a comment with name, race and class, stats, and background. 

Please note you are all level 1 and will not have super huge amounts of strong weapons either. Just basic ones. E.g. longsword. 

This will be a commitment and if you believe you cannot make it those days dont post on here. I am working with my work schedule so those will be when im available. If you can make it but are worried that you might miss one and ruin it for everyone dont worry we will still be playing and your character wont be left behind, but it will be upto the other companions to catch you up. 

Any questions message me personally and i will get back to you.

Edited by VikingAus

On 21/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, ArchAngel said:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

5 hours ago, Piper said:

I'm down. I'll start working on my character if you'll have me!

Get on it

I would bit week days are unpredictable. I will probably watch y'all this time. If I'm around and y'all need a filler let me know.