NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Farsight

Hello

Here's my introduction.

I'm Farsight and have been online for many years now. I too started out on Playstation but have switched to different consoles over the years but prefer PC gaming.

As for real life I joined the british army 10 years ago and did 4 years of service as a Royal Engineer. with operational tour to the sunny tourist destination known worldwide as Afghanistan. I was stationed for 6 months to assist with rebuilding infrastructure for civilians and the government as well COIN operations and patrols to "assess" enemy fighting ability.

As far as being part of gaming groups, the most prominent memory would be of the group I ran myself for arma 2 called 32 commando, which simulated as close as possible a real military environment while on operations, I was also solely responsible for training new members in everything from radio communications to section assaults, as well as vehicle operations and everything in between. the group was successful but collapsed due to insufficient funds to maintain the server and teamspeak, that being said, every member of 32 still talks and games together to this day and became good friends.