NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
C.McGee

Spartac Air Wing "Apollo"

Hello Spartac Mcgee here,

I am so excited to offer you "Apollo" a Spartac Air Wing designed for close air support and multi role capability. I love flying Jets in Arma and have been doing it for a long time and would love the chance to get some of you who are interested in the air. Keep in mind because of the overwhelming firepower of jets that this air wing will have a bit more serious atmosphere. In other words listening to the ground team and only acting when they say its okay and what they say to do. Also before you fly I would like a chance to train you, just on the basics like radio communication and flight safety. Keep in mind that this is a test program, we'll see how well we can work it in with our normal stuff, and even if you think you can't fly consider this a learning opportunity to help you build confidence and have some fun with some badass machines. 

Let me know if you are interested

Hope to see you in the Danger Zone!

-Mcgee 

• Like 1