NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates. Colors, fonts and other subtle things may seem different while this is ongoing. Please report any bugs so they can be corrected as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Sign in to follow this  
LRRRtheDestroyer

For the rest of the nerds

Posey    17

Pretty sweet.  I think this is the perfect topic to put this under.  Anybody got some experience with overclocking GPU and CPU they could give me some advice on?  I have all the capabilities to do it just never have because I don't know what I am doing.  Figured I would see what type of performance I could get by doing it before I buy a new graphics card.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Or any input on if it's a waste of time and too risky. 

Dakota    102

I'm an Intel person. Looking at a Kaby Lake upgrade in the near future.

A.Stillwater    17

I've got an i7-3770 which boosts up to 3.9GHz, anyone got any experience OC'ing this CPU on similar who could show me how to do it?