NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates. Colors, fonts and other subtle things may seem different while this is ongoing. Please report any bugs so they can be corrected as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Sign in to follow this  
ArchAngel

[LD] Operation FireWave

ArchAngel    47

Mission Briefing Template for Command

MISSION BRIEFING
Time, Day Etc
(typical op night and time)

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Welcome to Southern Sahrani.

After our recent run of PMC operations gaining valuable combat experience, The government of Southern Sahrani at the direction of the Royal Family has hired us on a government contract to train some of their units. Those who do not know, Southern Sahrani is bordered by a not so friendly nation to the north. There is a long tradition of tension between the neighbors, but since the establishment of the DMZ some 27 years ago, there has not been a single border incursion. The interest in extra training by Southern Sahrani MoD was sparked by the North signing a mutual defense pact with CSAT, which typically indicates full membership in the Bloc will follow shortly. A NATO Exercise is scheduled to take place off the shore of Southern Sahrani in the next 90 days in response, and NATO has invited observers from the Southern Sahrani Leadership.

SITUATION

Current situation as of 11 Mar, 2017:

In an Unprecedented attack, the North Has Launched a massive attack against the South. Spartac showed its prowess on the battlefield that day, and demonstrated it's value. We have been offered a contract for the duration of the hostilities should we so choose. Any Spactac employees who wish to decline the contract are welcome to, but this will be your last chance.

With our Defense of Pariso, and the government sector including the MoD the government of South Sahrani still stands. I have been working closely with senior leadership to determine what assets the South still has, and where best we can assist. The South was caught nearly completely off guard.

Mission

After a recent Operation run by some of our spartac members on their way back from the mission their Heli got shot down an the Pilot was captured and taken to a Rebel held town where they are Interrogating  and Torturing him for any Information he has on Spartac we have to go in their and rescue him before he gives up any information

MISSION & EXECUTION

Time: Daytime
Task
: Rescue Pilot

ROE(Rules Of Engagement): PID your Targets
Main body2-3 Mixed Weapon Teams
Intercept Team: 
Recon: Sniper/Spotter
Insertion: Heli/Trucks
Extraction: heli/Trucks

Uniform for use in Theater: Scorpion
Recommended Equipment:
Required Roles:  

COMMUNICATION CHANNELS

Command: 121 short range  33 long range

ARES  - (MAIN BODY) -121.1

POSEIDON - (INTERCEPT TEAM) - 121.2

APOLLO - (CAS) - 50 long range

HERMES - (RECON) - 121.3 team 121 for relaying info. 33 Long range (when applicable)

SQUAD LEADERS / SPECIAL ROLES

Alpha Team Lead: ArchAngel
Alpha Team Medic: Trauma

Bravo Team Lead:  Spitfire
Bravo Team Medic:

Recon/Overwatch: bounty Hunter & Will

Radio Operator:

Air Support/Transport:

Zeus (Command Only): 

RISKS - CONCERNS - NOTES

Expected enemy strength: Medium
Anti-air concerns: None
Support: None
Weather Report: Clear Skies
Additional Information:

• Like 1

Delta    10

Having my birthday party then so i wont make it sadly.

Attached is my new baby girl for you guys who haven't seen her

17191143_1246446702076081_3954791827359702370_n.jpg

• Like 4

Gidget    33

would like to take a sniper/ spotter slot if available.If not put me where you need me. 

ArchAngel    47
3 hours ago, Bounty Hunter said:

Sniper or lmg or Rocket launcher or the heli pilot (if possible)

I am good with any of these

I will make you sniper

ArchAngel    47
25 minutes ago, Will said:

would like to take a sniper/ spotter slot if available.If not put me where you need me. 

You will be spotter

Posey    17

Medic, or wherever i'm needed. Nice rifle Delta.  Can't complain about my M&P. 

• Like 1