NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
ArchAngel

Leonidas' Devils

Some of you may be wondering what this is, well this is my own group inside of Spartac. I have been given the go ahead by Farsight to go ahead and do what ever I want to it.

Firstly if you are interested in joining Please send me a message weather it be on steam or on the website and I will get in touch with you as fast as I can.

2nd we will have our own ops on Sundays 2 Hours before regular op time.

3rd We will be using all the same mods for Operations the only mods that will be added is SMA:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=699630614&searchtext=SMA

MRT Accessory:http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=598721423

So if you plan on joining Make sure to download those 2 mods from the workshop.

Ok now this is kinda where things get a lil more serious. Every single person inside the group we will all be wearing the same uniforms. The moment we hit boots on ground in the AO, Serious faces on. Its ok to crack a joke here and there but, don't get out of hand. Every single mission their will be a SL(Squad Leader) and a SA(Squad Assistant). If at any point the squad splits up the SL will be in charge of one squad and the SA will be in charge of the other. If you are ordered to do something weather it be by the SL or the SA YOU DO IT Dont Argue with him just do it.  We Move as a team that means no walking pace while everyone is jogging past you cause that doesn't make you look cool you just look like a jackass. When we are getting ready to do a mission the SL and the SA will step aside and plan out how to attack the mission. .Also note that if you do decide to join at some point you will lead a mission weather you want to or not.

Their is a whole lot more of that to come so if you have any questions just message me and I will get back to you. Our 1st mission will be Next Sunday and remeber.

View full article

Well I just wanna thank Everyone that showed up for Todays mission. It was a little hectic but in the end we managed to complete our mission and thats all that really matters

Edited by ArchAngel
  • Like 2

Operation Red Sun

Hey Guys Welcome to Kunduz,,Afghanistan: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=421620913

This is gonna be our 1st place of Operating.

Mission: A local Civilian has come forward and has given us information on Two Warlords that are going to be meeting in the town of Gerdan. I have taken it upon myself to go ahead and plan out some Routes.

C116771F5CBE61D3E475A2005FB0B1FA17A265AE (1920×1080)

Blue Team will be going in wearing wetsuits swimming through the River. Meanwhile red team will be moving in Via Pickup truck,pulling over at a compund and start making as much noise as you possibly can getting the whole towns attention. Blue team will be sneaking into town Clearing each and everysingle building until either the warlords have been Killed or Captured.

I hope to see you all sunday

• Like 2

Water insertion with a distraction? Interesting. Maybe I'll go all out and use a MP5SD. 

Any UAVs?

On 12/22/2016 at 4:49 PM, Mother Bitch said:

Water insertion with a distraction? Interesting. Maybe I'll go all out and use a MP5SD. 

Any UAVs?

We will see once the Op starts depending on how people show up