NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates.
Sign in to follow this  
Farsight

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish everyone here at SPARTAN TACTICAL a merry Christmas, and I hope you all have a great new year.

My time with this group has been nothing but fantastic, it has grown into something truly special that I think really stands out from the crowd and I hope that it continues to do so in the coming months/years.

Every single one of you has gone above and beyond what can be expected of people who volunteer their own personal time to a group in a game outside of your personal lives. Without you this group wouldn't be what it is today.

Here's to a new year of SPARTAC, lets make next year even better.

Santa-Claus-Action-Hero-Movie-560x315.jpg

View full article

Well let me just say it has been nothing but a pleasure to play with such a wonderful group of people. I remember joining back in I think it was May after Bankshaft told me he found this new Arma group. I remember being apprehensive but I've had no regrets. Spartac has let me do so much it has let me teach so many about the game of Arma  it has let me be a part of so many fun and entertaining times and it has even let me not only do what I love (flying) But flying my favorite jet. I cannot think of other times that I have laughed and smiled so much then in this group. I know you can't see through the microphone but trust me when I say there is rarely a moment when I am holding it together from bursting out laughing at some of the shit we've gotten ourselves into. Merry Christmas friends and Happy New Year Lets do it all again! 

Thanks you all!

-Mcgee

20161104170524_1.jpg

20161024160932_1.jpg

20161113202607_1.jpg

20161018211405_1.jpg

20161122175024_1.jpg

20161122201246_1.jpg

20161216194327_1.jpg

20161111211040_1.jpg

20161217155846_1.jpg

20160813210737_1.thumb.jpg.b9d3bafe67f3c6548c6ead3bc8af0284.jpg