NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates. Colors, fonts and other subtle things may seem different while this is ongoing. Please report any bugs so they can be corrected as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

SPARTAC Merch

Dakota    102

Interested in purchasing some SPARTAC Merch from our newly crafted options? Holding off because you're worried about if they'll live up to your high standards when it comes to quality merchandise?

Well fret no longer. I have some photos of merch purchased through the stores below, and will continue to update as more items are seen in the wild. 

T-Shirts:

shirt.png

Embroidered FlexFit Cap:

hat.png

Stickers:

stickers.png

Dakota    102

I am very happy with the shirt and hat. The stickers I am a little disappointed on.. wanted the colors to pop a bit more. Will be exploring a different vendor for those. 

Otherwise I can attest that they all look great in person and are super comfortable.

Mosher126    7

I'm saying that hat is nice. It would feel so good to be wearing that with my headset IRL while playing my guy with that on in-game.

• Like 2