NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates. Colors, fonts and other subtle things may seem different while this is ongoing. Please report any bugs so they can be corrected as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Gidget

Operation North Point

Gidget    33

MISSION BRIEFING
Time, Day Etc 
(typical op night and time)

Welcome to Stratis gentlemen. After our successful liberation of altis from the hands of the syndicat drug cartel things have only heated up. During our altis campaign we learned of AAF involvement on the island and as such after our reports were turned over the AAF has been labeled as a terrorist group by NATO, we've been tasked with helping NATO eradicate the AAF and any subgroups before they get anymore support so we're going to be taking the fight to them. This campaign will have full NATO support and as such expect a wide arsenal for us. Stratis used to be  controlled completely by NATO until being abondened in the early 2000's AFF has since seized control of the entire island and all the assets left behind on it.

KEYNOTES

NATO want to squish the AAF threat and quick and as such have requested the USS Freedom to dock just off shore and is to be used for all future NATO operations on the island we have been given the directive to take statis from the south to the north. After the success of last week we are moving our advance forward. We are going to liberate the east side on the island all the way to most northern point. we are leaving the airfield on the west side as our final target, and will have that mission at a later date so we may resupply.

MISSION & EXECUTION

NOTE 

1. THIS OP IS A CONTINGENCY IF LRRR POSTS AN OP THIS ONE IS VOID

2. VOLUNTEER ON THIS POST TO GET A ROLE. IF YOU WANT A ROLE, BUT ARE NOT ON THE POST YOU WILL BE A RIFLEMAN 
Time:1400
Task
: Move to take coastal recon positions and push to the northern point

ROE(Rules Of Engagement): RED
Main body
Intercept Team: 
Recon
Insertion: 
Extraction:

Uniform for use in Theater: NATO/Spartac
Recommended Equipment:
Required Roles

COMMUNICATION CHANNELS

Command: 121 short range  33 long range

ARES  - (MAIN BODY) -121.1

POSEIDON - (INTERCEPT TEAM) - 121.2

APOLLO - (CAS) - 50 long range

SQUAD LEADERS / SPECIAL ROLES

Alpha Team Lead
Bravo Team Lead: 

Recon/Overwatch: 

Radio Operator: ME MOTHERFUCKERS 

Air Support/Transport: Bounty hunter (ASSUMING)

CAS Pilot: IARESPITFIRE (ASSUMING)

JTAC: ME MOTHERFUCKERS

Zeus (Command Only): LRRRtheDestroyer (ASSUMING)

RISKS - CONCERNS - NOTES

Expected enemy strength:High
Anti-air concerns: Some
Support: Nato
Weather Report: Cloudy 
Additional Information: THERE IS NO ARIEL RECONNAISSANCE OF THE AREA DUE TO BEING TOO CLOSE TO THE AIR FIELD.

sparkstable    7

If it's 9 CST then I should be able to join! (can't promise but it's looking good!  I'll try and confirm tomorrow afternoon).  I'll try and find someone who can help me get the mods ready tonight.  As for job?  I think bullet sponge for my first go is plenty audacious.  Anything more will look a lot like failure.  Rifleman.

Delta    10

Ill run a GL if i'm not too late.