NOTICE:
  • The website is currently undergoing some updates. Colors, fonts and other subtle things may seem different while this is ongoing. Please report any bugs so they can be corrected as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Sign in to follow this  

I have owned arma for a while but I didn't have the internet to play online until just recently I'm ok at the single player so far though I don't know how well it translates to multiplayer I'm hoping my application is accepted it seems like a pretty great group from what I've seen

Farsight    148

Hey man, so for your application to get accepted first of you'll want join our teamspeak and say hello to the guys. Then join us in a game, after a while it should get accepted. Given that you're 16 you'll need a "sponsor" but as long as your not a total moron, you should be ok.

• Like 1

Just a question should where should I just jump straight into it or should I go to a certain place on the teamspeak server I should go to I dont want to be rude to any of the guys or anything

Edited by DestructiveSpartan

Farsight    148

TS.SPARTAC.NET Just join the Spartan Lounge channel if anyone's in there and say hello and that you're an applicant. Nothing to it, and the guys are welcoming so don't worry, you'll be fine.

Mike    56

none of these nerds showed up tonight to play and hang out with the group tonight

• Like 1

Korupt    0
22 hours ago, Mike said:

none of these nerds showed up tonight to play and hang out with the group tonight

lol was camping